iGO Limited Warranty Terms
Last updated: September 1, 2022
All iGO eBikes, and their Covered Components, are guaranteed to be free of any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for a period of:
iGO Connect Series: 24 months on Electrical Components, 30 days for Mechanical Components.
CORE Series: 12 months on Electrical Components, 30 days for Mechanical Components.
Certified Pre-Owned: 90 Days on Electrical Components, 30 days for Mechanical Components.
The Warranty Period will begin on receipt of the eBike by the customer and will end once the Warranty Period has elapsed, or if the eBike has been sold or transferred to another person.
Under no circumstance can the Limited Warranty be transferred to a susbsequent owner or transferee.
Only the Original Owner of the eBike is eligible for coverage under this Limited Warranty.
The “Covered Components”
The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
Parts that are considered to be “Covered Components”:
Electrical: Battery Pack, Motor, Electronic Controller, LCD Display, Throttle, PAS Sensors, Lights, Wiring Harness.
Mechanical: Forks, Stem, Handlebar, Grips, Headset, Seat Post, Saddle, Brakes, Bottom Bracket, Crank Set, Pedals, Rims, Spokes, Wheel Hub, Freewheel, Cassette, Derailleur, Shifter, Kickstand.
iGO Warranty Period for Mechanical Parts is a period of 30 days.
Some of the components may have a longer Warranty offered from the Manufacturer.
You can contact the Component Manufacturer directly to Claim your Warranty.
Should iGO determine that one of the “Covered Components” is defective within the Warranty Period, iGO will:
- Repair the defective component and cover shipping and any labor costs associated with the remedy.
- Replace the defective component with a new Covered Component (free of charge) and cover shipping and any labor costs associated with the install.
The Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Adjustment or Fine-Tuning of any Covered Component
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, iGO will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear, or water damage.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN E-BIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF iGO.
Any damage to an eBike or Covered Component occurring during the shipping process is NOT covered by this Limited Warranty.
iGO will replace any eBike or Covered Component damaged in shipping if you:
- Note any immediately recognizable damage to the packaging and have the courier mark, “Received Damaged”, on the shipper’s Bill of Lading before you sign to receive the package.
- Notify iGO of the “Received Damaged” status of your shipment within 24 hours of receipt.
- Provide iGO with a dated picture of the packaging and item that was damaged.
- Return all original packaging and paperwork that was included with the shipment at your cost, unless iGO agrees to pay for your shipping costs (in writing).
Shipping Damage Claims are very time sensitive, and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the eBike or Covered Component for damage upon receipt.
ANY CUSTOMER WHO OWNS A CONNECTED SERIES EBIKE (CAMILLIEN, VENDOME, ATWATER, BERRI, BONAVENTURE, LAURENTIAN, OKA, ROYAL) AND MADE THEIR PURCHASE THROUGH AN iGO AUTHORIZED DEALER MUST REVISIT THAT DEALER TO FILE ANY TYPE OF WARRANTY CLAIM.
iGO WILL NOT SERVICE ANY CONNECTED SERIES EBIKES (LISTED ABOVE) DIRECTLY IF PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER.
iGO WILL NOT REPLACE ANY EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to make a Warranty Claim, you must,
- Contact the iGO Technical Support Team through this Request Form* (form to come).
The Technical Support Team will initially work with you to troubleshoot and identify the issue(s) and any potential quick fixes.
*Make sure to include photos with your Request Form. Instructions are listed on the form.
- If the Technical Support Team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced,
they will arrange to have the replacement shipped to you, free of charge.
- The Technical Support Team will also help you determine the best way to have the new Covered Component serviced or replaced on your eBike.
If your eBike or Covered Component is outside of its Warranty Period, you will be responsible to cover any costs for replacement parts, shipping, and labor associated to fixing your claim.